Rs.78,965.00 of Rs.200,000.00 Raised
Our aim is to feed the hungry people with nutritious meals. The beneficiaries are elder, young children, orphans and people who living on streets. We giving confidence to the impacted old age people to live in this world with dignity. Most old age people are suffered due to homeless, poor economic conditions and they are abandoned by their own people. Due to this circumstance they are living in grave yards, streets, and other government provided camps. We found an feed them with nutritious meals through this feed India fundraising campaign. Through this campaign we try to empowering the society to eradicate the hunger.
CHALLENGES FACING HUNGER PEOPLE IN THIS SOCIETY
The poor hunger people are lost their respect and dignity by this society. Mostly the old age people are being neglected by own family members and pushed them into begging for starvation and clothing. Due to this situation they are affected in terms of mental disorder and health disorder. Some people took wrong decision to end up their life.
WHAT WE ARE DOING THROUGH FEED INDIA CAMPAIGN?
Through this feed India campaign Feliz Charitable trust collecting the funds from people and use it to feed the poor people. Everyday we meet 200 people to eradicate their hunger by feed healthy foods. Due to this they will be happy and they don't worry about their daily needs and also we take care of 30 old age people in our charity home by providing all their needs and keep them safe and happily.
HOW YOUR DONATIONS WILL BE USED?
- Your donations are used to buy ration kits
- Foods are prepared by our volunteers and other partners NGO's free of cost
- We picked up the meals from the kitchen and served them to people who are suffering for hunger
- Beneficiaries are children, women, elder people, roadside living peoples, daily wagers, and transgenders
- We ensure the quality and nutrition of meals and food distribution to deserving individuals by conducting surprise audits and impact assessments.
- We believe in transparency and all your donations are also processed transparently